Code of Conduct
The VR Awards operates with a basic code of conduct which we ask that everyone follows and is something you agree to when purchasing your tickets or nominate for the VR Awards.
We want the VR Awards to be a respectful and safe environment, so we expect all participants to treat each other with respect and civility. The VR Awards will not allow harassment of others at the event.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred without written consent of the VR Awards.
- You agree that the VR Awards may use any photographs, audio or visual recordings taken at the event for any purpose in all media, mediums and manners, without compensation to you.
- All information entered when purchasing a ticket or registering a nomination must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be in English.
- All attendees agree to allow the VR Awards to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By purchasing a ticket, or submitting a nomination, you agree to allow the VR Awards to communicate with you via email or by phone with information regarding the event.
- You understand that there are known and unknown risks of personal injury, death, sickness, and property damage associated with use of virtual reality products.
- Although we try to create a safe environment at the VR Awards, accidents may happen. You agree to carefully consider the inherent risks in any activities that you choose to take part in and to take reasonable precautions before you choose to attend or participate in the VR Awards. For example, you should ensure that you are in good physical health before engaging in any physical activity, and you should always drink responsibly.
- The VR Awards may refuse your admittance or terminate your attendance at the VR Awards at any time in its sole discretion if you fail to abide by these terms or for any or no reason, without notice or liability of any kind.
- You agree that you will not represent yourself as an employee or representative of the VR Awards.
Stay up to date
Registering interest allows you to be one of the first to find out about nomination opening and closing dates, ensuring you won’t miss any deadlines.