Book Your Tickets
Join hundreds of attendees from across the world for an unforgettable night in Virtual Reality, only at the VR Awards.
- + Attend the VR Awards 2020 via Desktop or VR Headset
- + Network with free ticket holders in the public networking rooms
- + Everything included with free tickets in addition to:
- + Access to online 1-to-1 matchmaking pre and during the event
- + Network with professional ticket holders in exclusive pro networking rooms
- + Everything included with free and pro tickets in addition to:
- + Bespoke & Curated Academy meet and greet sessions
- + Collectors edition digital access
Frequently asked questions
When and where is the VR Awards?
The Fourth International VR Awards will be held on the 12 November 2020 in VRChat. The pre-show will begin with a live studio panel at 6.30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM PST.
What can I expect on the night?
The Fourth International VR Awards will be a first of its kind fully immersive awards show. For behind the scenes clips and sneak-peaks of the show, please follow our social media.
How are donations proceeds being used?
We are raising money to help those affected by COVID-19.
Every ticket sale has an optional donation on the confirmation. All proceeds from these donations will go towards supporting victims of the COVID-19 crisis from across the world.
What platforms will I be able to access the VR Awards on?
The VR Awards will be hosted in VRChat, allowing you to join from any PC or SteamVR & Oculus Headsets, including Oculus Quest. Failing that, we will be streaming the whole event live on YouTube, Twitch & Mixer.
Are tickets refundable?
All tickets are non-refundable.
The price of tickets goes towards supporting our numerous not-for-profit Academy endeavours, which include nurturing new talent, inspiring audiences and celebrating our industries innovation.
|VR Headset ticket||✔||✔||✔|
|1-to-1 pitch & match||✔||✔|
|Bespoke meet & greet||✔|
Built by the community for the community with world builders from across the world and the VR Chat community.
We’ve partnered directly with VR Chat to bring you a new VR experience
You’re in good company
Celebrate with the likes of Disney, Facebook, Nvidia and more